November 27, 2012

Straps can be adjusted

When I took my safari to Amboseli, I booked it as a discount package through a Groupon-like site called Rupu.  It was a great deal (~40% discount) and a great trip, but now I'm on their mailing list.  Typically I auto-delete the e-mails every morning for all-you-can-eat steak buffets as I wait for the next great gem of a deal to turn up.  But today's offer really took the cake:

A glamorous BRA STRAP from Elegantly African.

Description:
Ladies, replace those unsightly bra straps with these glamorous bra straps from Elegantly African.  Going for a party, hang out with friends or a wedding?  Well, if you have been searching for elegant and fashionable bra straps in Nairobi, we have the perfect solution for you.

Features:
- Dazzling bra-straps in various designs
- Straps can be adjusted
- Provide ample choice to select the one that best suits a dream outfit"


Because I have no pictures today (weekend update coming soon), here are a few links to round-out your internet-browsing experience:

The votes are in, and Obama beats Romney in a western Kenyan village.

Breaking news: Obama beats Romney in Kenya even through animal surrogates.

And finally, what would people from Africa think if they were only shown this fundraising video of Norway?

1 comment:

  1. I never thought of making a bra strap glamorous. I guess because, silly me, I always cover them with clothes. But maybe if they were more stylish I would let them see the light of day. - Rachel

    ReplyDelete